Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


If you were like me this year you spent your musical finding hours on the internet. Not that record stores are non existent or anything but the internet is the place to be if you want to find HOT, NEW music. And while 2008 was the year of the Dope Boyz, 2009 was the year of Fact Magazine - for me at least. The Dope Boyz held their own but lost me on quality control. Fact on the other hand delivers stellar news, editorials, and their long running podcast series is the best you will find out.

With that said, I took the time to compile the songs I had in my iTunes from Fact's best of the year list and create a play list. This play list happened to play quite well and was the soundtrack to much of my holiday traveling. In conjunction with my top 10 albums of the year running over at the HQ I figured I might as well drop something off here to. Check out this folder and let me know what tunes I'm missing from Fact's list that I should have.

Also let me know what sites I should be checking for? I'm sure I'm missing one or two.

No comments: